Important information about the Video Relay Service (VRS) Toll-Free phone numbers (866, 800 etc)
The Federal Communication Commission (FCC) has announced that there will no longer be free 1-800 numbers for VRS providers, beginning November 21, 2012. For detailed information about the Federal Communication Commission, please visit http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/use-toll-free-numbers-video-and-ip-relay-service.
Please contact us at:
Stephanie Lyons 515-598-7326 VP
Lynsie Hanssen 515-598-7327 VP
For Deaf or Hard of Hearing who use their videophone, contact us as point-to-point, there will be no long distance fee. This change does not affect the Deaf Service’s standard toll-free number 1-888-221-3724.
- Deaf Services Commission of Iowa First Vlog
- Where To Find an Interpreter
- How to Request an Interpreter
- Family Development and Self Sufficiency Program (FaDSS)
- Head Start and Early Head Start
- Weatherization Assistance Program
- How to request an interpreter or an assisive listening device for court
- Affordable Care Act - Introduction
- Affordable Care Act